Edsreh replied

295 weeks ago

Adam Schule replied

204 weeks ago

plants vs zombies 2 Part: This game is acceptable yet, I concur with the individuals when EA came in, they added EVERYTHING to destroy the game. Presently they benefited include things, similar to more universes and battlez, battlez is enjoyable. In any case, until they added plants to premium, the game got.. insane and terrible.. individuals who got these plants lost them. EA caused The game to lose its adherent's and fans.. I trust in PvZ 3, They Remove and rather fix the way premium plants. Like you need to purchase with precious stones (like some in PvZ 2) and coins. Another issue is the horse type vehicle in Miramar continues needing to veer one way and prop up which is certifiably not a side effect of utilizing support yet a bug which influences ongoing interaction. Another bug is in vikendi in the carports some of the time the zima will be in part in the ground which I haven't seen as of late however I have seen it. The exact opposite thing I however I would specify is the cruiser/tree glitch of so the glitch is the point at which your going quick and your run into a tree or case the bike will actually be within the tree or carton and you'll explode. At any rate expresses gratitude toward TENCENT, LIGHTSPEED&QUANTUM for the astounding https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pubg/pknkhcebclkaofaliggfhnieiahbbmnf!
Please log in to post a reply.