Adam Schule replied

204 weeks ago

I've played this playerunknown's battlegrounds for a long while now and I have adored the interactivity part of things with the exception of these couple of things, 1: bots, it's cool that they have bots in the game so you show signs of improvement yet, they are so natural to murder, I've had 15 slaughter games and 10 of my executes we're bots. I wish that the bots would set up to a greater extent a battle then simply discharging a couple of shots at me and I'm not a learner player I've played this for 1+ months and have had 40+ successes I despite everything see bots in my games. At the point when I got cuts out I was left however then I understood that the designs were pretty darn awful thus my companion informed me regarding this and I downloaded it to look at it. free fire is extremely fun, however there is one thing that could be fixed. Rather than spamming the fire button, would you be able to simply make it with the goal that I could simply hold the fire button? gracious better believe it, and make it with the goal that when you leave the plane, that you can fall straight down?
Please log in to post a reply.